True or False?
- T or F? ____Worldwide, abortion kills a child every second.
- T or F? ____ On January 22nd 1973 the Supreme Court of the United States legalized abortion, through the ninth month of pregnancy, in all 50 States.
- T or F? ____The following “contraceptives” can cause abortions: The pill; Depo-Provera; implants; and IUDs.
- T or F? ____ No Christian church ever accepted contraception as morally permissible before 1930.
- T or F? ____ A woman who has had an abortion is six times more likely to commit suicide than a woman who carries her child to term.
- T or F? ____ 90% of women will abort after discovering a Down Syndrome baby through prenatal diagnosis.
- T or F? ____At least 1 in 3 women in the U.S. will have an abortion by the time they are 45.
- T or F? ____Planned Parenthood is the largest provider of abortions in the United States.
- T or F? ____ The number of children killed in the United States by abortion since 1973 is equal to the total population of the following 19 States: OR, ID, MT, ND, SD, MN, IA, NE, WY, NV, UT, CO, KS, MO, NM, OK, AR, MS, and LA.
As you may have guessed the answer to all these questions is True.
Do these facts shock you? Perhaps you will find the answer to the following question surprising as well.
- T or F? ____I can help to end abortion.
The answer: True!
Okay, last question:
- T or F? ____I will help to end abortion.